Monday, March 11, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers Tips and Advice

Well, we made it through another Monday! I don't know about you guys, but my kiddos were half asleep this morning (and a little this afternoon!)

I want to share with you this little pdf I put together for some teachers at school with some tips and advice for getting started on teacherspayteachers. I am by no means an expert, but here are some things I have picked up a long the way, mostly through trail and error! Click on the pictures to download the pdf from google docs.





Maybe this will give you some tips if you are just started out on TPT, thinking of getting started, or have friends that want to sell and don't know where to start.


Do you have any tips that you could also offer for selling on TPT?



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, I really appreciate your tips and advice. I just started on TpT in December and have made a lot of mistakes and have learned a lot too.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my techy tips for securing PDFs- that is really important when we use so much clip art on TPT! :o) Great tips!!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. I just started posting things on TPT at the end of February, so your advice is really helpful!
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironically, I just opened my TPT account yesterday. I haven't even posted a product yet. This advice will be very helpful. Thank you!

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started a TpT account a few weeks ago, too! Thanks for these tips. I also think it's important to use special fonts that are still readable. It's not more important than the content, but if someone uses Times New Roman, it just doesn't give me the same first impression.

    Thank you for these tips! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...