Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I Am Working On....and Taking Requests

What a week this past week has been! Holiday weeks are cuh-razy around here! I have been busy spending much needed time with my family, but I have been sneaking some time to work on some requests that I have had recently. Several of my fourth grade friends have been asking for homework printable pack similar to my 5th grade pack. I have started it! It is coming along nicely. Take a peek! 

  

Also, I receive several requests for custom orders on a regular basis. I always add them to my to do list if I feel I am capable (qualified) to make them. Some of my favorite resources have come from custom requests, like this resource jam-packed with measurement conversion of the day resources. I just love this one!



 Keep those custom requests coming!

 post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!

    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! What program do you use?

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...