Thursday, January 3, 2013

Upper Elementary Teachers Need Love, Too!

I am so excited to share this amazing news with you! 13 amazing 3rd-6th grade teachers and myself have created a new blog just for grades 3-6 teachers. We will use this blog to post freebies, tips and strategies, amazing resources for sale, linky parties and more! The best part is that it is just for upper elementary teachers!

You can check it out by clicking on the picture.




We are currently doing introductions for the next 2 weeks. Each and EVERY day you will meet a new (and awesome) upper elementary teacher! You will be able to get to know them and get a freebie.

Go check it out! I am posting tomorrow with a FUN Valentine's Day Language Freebie!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Praise the LORD!!! :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I feel you! I am super excited about it! It is going to be an awesome resource for us upper elementary teachers!

    Jennifer
    Teaching to Inspire in 5th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer!

    This is such a great idea! If you are looking for more contributors, I'm definitely interested :)

    --jen
    msob123@gmail.com

    teaching,life,and everything in between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen! At this time we are trying to limit our number of collaborators while we are getting on our feet and getting the blog started. We may add more as we move along and we will definitely have guest bloggers at some point.

      And we will be having linky parties twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays, and we would love to have you link up!

      Delete
    2. And I love your page design! Love the chevron!

      Delete
  4. Looks great! I just followed over there :) Love when new upper grade blogs pop up!

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I always feel like I have been visited by a celebrity when I see you on my blog.

      Jennifer

      Delete
  5. Sounds great! I'm with Jen! If you need more contributors, Stacia and I are totally in!! We are following!!

    Amanda and Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda and Stacia! Hey Jen! At this time we are trying to limit our number of collaborators while we are getting on our feet and getting the blog started. We may add more as we move along and we will definitely have guest bloggers at some point.

      And we will be having linky parties twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays, and we would love to have you link up!

      Love your polka dot background!

      Jennifer

      Delete
  6. I'm excited that you're doing this. There's so much good stuff out there for the lower elementary grades - glad to see you're moving in the direction of the slightly older kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a great idea! Thank you for all the work you've done on this; I know it's going to be an amazing resource!

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...