Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product Swap: Winter Fun with Some Major Rigor!

Happy Weekend! I teamed up with Mrs. Stanford for an awesome product swap!


I was so excited to be teamed up with Kristin at Taking A Walk on the Teaching Side! Don't you just love that name? Check her out!





Ever since she posted this fun little item to her TPT store, I had my eye on it. This adorable task card set has it all! Cute, engaging graphics, but also some rigorous content.


You guys know I am all about some common core aligned resources and this one is perfect! It aligns perfectly with the 5th grade curriculum and has the rigor to match! And just look at these cute penguins! This 20 page resource covers 10 (yes 10!) common core skills! It contains 36 task cards that review decimals and another 30 that review fractions...that's 66 task cards in all! WOW!



Don't be fooled by these cute penguins (and there are some snowmen cards, too!) this product is full of  problems that require the students to use models and solve some pretty intense problems! It even has word problems!


And the icing on the cake? It comes with this awesome game board and all the pieces you need to use these cards to play a game with 2-4 players. Collaboration time!



Hop on over to her store and get your copy today!

Now that you read about her awesome product, head on over to her blog to see which one of my products she reviewed!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those penguins are so cute! I'm heading to see your product now.
    Brandi
    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...