Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bring on the New Year!...And Morning Work Freebie Update!


Bring on the New Year! I am ready for a fresh start and new beginnings! Who is with me? I am also ready for a fresh start to the school year! But of course, we know that we can't forget all of that content that we learned before the break. Let's be honest, most kids need a reminder and refresher course, so why fight it. Just give them what they need!

With this in mind, I created a New Year's Math Booklet to review all those pesky math skills before starting new ones. The best part of this mini book is that it covers EVERY Math Common Core Standard (2 student pages to 1 page).  All you have to do is choose the ones you have taught, print those out and make an awesome review. The kids will not even realize they are reviewing. The book also comes with a cover page that says: It's a new year, but I can't forget last year's math skills.

Check out this picture for a sneak peak into the 5th grade version, which you can find here. And, I could not forget my 4th grade teachers, you can find your version here.



And...why should Math teachers have all the fun? I have also created a fun little Literacy Resource for the new year. This contains an informational text and a poem. I have also added a fun little printable to make a new year's bulletin board. You can find this product here!





Finally, click on this picture below to see all of my New Year's resources!




Now, for a really quick update to my previous post about morning work freebies, which you can find here. I have been updating the download on teacherspayteachers and it now contains 9 pages for 9 weeks of review of math, language, and a few reading skills sprinkled in. Use this for enrichment or remediation if you teach middle school. Check it out! It will always be free and always be editable.





 One last share...you must hop on over to Finding Joy in 6th Grade and enter her amazing giveaway! Just click on the picture below to go to her blog and enter!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer!
    I'm so happy you stopped by my blog because you have AWESOME stuff here :)

    I'm your newest follower!
    --jen

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...