Thursday, November 22, 2012

Awesome Cyber Monday (And Tuesday) Sale!

It is that time again for another mega sale on teacherspayteachers! The site is offering 10% off using the code below! Also, I will have all of my items on sale 20% off! So, now is the time to stock up on all your common core goodies!





Also check out this fun little new product I just posted! We are knee deep in our division unit and I wanted some practical, common core aligned (yet fun and engaging!) resources for Christmas. So, we have the Christmas Common Core Division Pack! I love it! This contains 13 activities for division! 9 of them are printable handouts that require no prep at all! Just print, copy, and enjoy! The other 4 are full color (and an optional black and white version) math centers. It covers dividing whole numbers and decimals. It has word problems, different methods of division, models, a little bit of everything!

Check it out!




I am also working on another Christmas resource to review all those pesky fraction skills that we had to teach the second month of school due to our pacing guide this year! I know most of you are just now getting into fractions so this will be perfect for you! Look for it to be available in my store by Monday!


Click here to check out some other awesome teachers having a sale also!
post signature

No comments:

To Teach is to Inspire...