Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Foldable Fun! Simple, Easy to Use Foldables for Common Core!

Happy Tuesday, I have another common core resource to tell you about today! But first a confession: I am so bad about jumping from one project to the next when an idea hits me! I started the Math Task Cards, jumped to Roll and Answer Math Centers, went back to Task Cards, and then I was hit with the idea to do Foldables for Common Core. So, I made some simple templates to use with Reading: Literature and Reading: Informational. These are meant for the students to do all the work! I have just got the set up and top flap completed (partially for some foldables). Teachers, you can use the templates and copy for the students (directions included on every foldable) OR you can use the ideas and have the students make their own foldables from pieces of paper.


These foldables (or lapbooks, 3-D graphic organizers, as I am referring to them on TPT for copyright issues) are perfect for homework, assessment, reader's response, literature circles, etc! Check them out! The Literature ones have a freebie if you go to TPT and download the preview!


  
 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! This is a special award for blogs with less than 200 followers! Be sure to visit me at keepcalmandimagine.blogspot.com to pick up your award! Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I discovered your blog! I'm an education major at Lee University in Cleveland and it's so fun to find a teacher blogger near me. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, you are very close. I used to live very close to Cleveland. I love the area.

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...