Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back to School Freebie!

I bought this adorable Pre-Teen style clipart from The 3 AM Teacher last night. It was so cute that I just had to do something with it right away. A little while later, I have this fun freebie for you! It is a collection of handouts and activities for back to school. This is perfect for those upper grade kiddos! I hope you love it as much as I do. Click on the picture to go to my TPT store and download it for FREE! I will be trying to upload more freebies on a regular basis, so make sure you follow my TPT store to get instant notification of when I uplod a freebie!






Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. This is perfect for 5th grade! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer!

    I just had someone ask about Common Core Standards assessments for 5th grade, and I sent them to your TpT store:) I followed your TpT store to your blog and noticed that you teach in Chattanooga, which was a fun surprise since I live in Flintstone, GA!

    Ashleigh

    Ashleigh's Education Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh,

    What a small world! Thanks for sending a customer my way :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love the moustache paper!!

    ReplyDelete

To Teach is to Inspire...